The dive watch is a style of watch that has never lost its appeal or popularity over the years. Whether you’re a collector looking to add a richly featured, durable dive watch to your watch case or someone who plans to take to the depths of the sea wearing one, we’ve put together a list of 10 of the best dive watches you can snag for less than 1.000€.
– Squale 1521 Ocean – With a gorgeous oceanic blue surrounded by elegant silvery stainless steel and highlighted by an orange minute hand, the Squale 1521 Ocean is an eye-catching dive watch that adds personality to your collection. It features a blue sunray dial complete with SuperLuminova coating on the indices, helping divers see the time with ease in the depths of the ocean. This 42-millimeter case features a flat sapphire crystal glass that protects the dial from nicks and scratches.
– RZE Endeavour Frigate Grey – Those who love watches that stick to the basics are sure to love the RZE Endeavour Frigate Grey. Crafted out of solid titanium complete with a ULTRAHex Coating, this timepiece is remarkably durable and strong, housing within its case textured dials complete with applied indexes. Swiss SuperLuminova C3 makes it easy to read the time in the dark, while a sapphire crystal glass protects the dial from any damage. It can safely travel as far as 200 meters below sea level without being compromised in any way.
– Seiko Prospex SRPE33 – A durable stainless steel exterior houses the gorgeous blue dial of the Seiko Prospex SRPE33, a durable, superior dive watch that does its job and then some. This timepiece is designed to be as easy to read as possible with the LumiBrite coating on the bezel, indexes and hands, as well as the anti-reflecting coating on the inner surface of the protective sapphire crystal class. The threefold clasp on the band of this 43.8-millimeter watch keeps it securely in place on the wrist.
– Zelos ABYSS 3 3000M BRONZE MIDNIGHT BLUE –Make a statement on land as much as you will at sea with the Zelos ABYSS 3 3000M BRONZE MIDNIGHT BLUE. This opulent timepiece features a gorgeous bronze-toned case, which measures 43 millimeters in size, making it easy to see. The dial itself features a high double domed sapphire glass protecting it from damage, complete with an inner anti-reflective coating, so it’s simple to read the time in any light setting. The timepiece runs on a Sellita SW200 movement or an SW260 movement for turbine models.
– Certina DS PH200M – For a dive watch that is durable and stylish while still being casual enough for daily wear, the Certina DS PH200M is there. This timepiece features a 316L stainless steel case that measures 42.8 millimeters in diameter, making it easy to see at a glance. It features a sapphire crystal glass that protects the dial while still making it easy to read in any light setting thanks to the anti-reflection treatment that has been applied to one side. It has a water resistance of up to 20 bars of pressure.
– Seiko Prospex SPB103J1 –The Seiko Prospex SPB103J1 stands out from other dive watches with a unique dark green dial, which is complete with circular indexes that are easy to read at a glance. The indexes, hands and bezel all have LumiBrite coatings for easy visibility even in dark settings. Protecting the dial from damage is a sapphire crystal glass nestled within the stainless steel case. The timepiece comes complete with a stainless steel band with a threefold clasp and a secure lock that keeps it steadily in place.
– Doxa Sub 200 –The vibrancy of the Doxa Sub 200 is sure to add some excitement to your dives. This stainless steel dive watch features three hands coated with luminous material to keep them visible even in the dark. The dial is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass with an anti-reflective coating, so it is also easy to see the time in the daylight. This watch comes in six colors for you to choose from, as well as your choice of a steel bracelet or rubber strap.
– TISSOT SEASTAR 1000 POWERMATIC 80 –Powerful both in performance and in appearance, the TISSOT SEASTAR 1000 POWERMATIC 80 is a sturdy dive watch ready to take on the challenges of the deep. This watch is a durable one fashioned out of premium 316L stainless steel that houses the case behind a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The crystal protects the dial from damage, so it continues to look its best over time. It features a 43-millimeter width, making the dial large and easy to see at a glance. It is complete with a synthetic rubber strap.
– Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Auto – Channel your elegant sense of style into your dive watch when you choose the Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Auto. This timepiece features an aqua-colored dial that is nestled within the durable 43-millimeter stainless steel case. It has sapphire crystal glass protecting the dial from corrosive elements such as sand and saltwater to keep it looking its best. This timepiece has a water resistance of 30 bars, offering premium functionality as deep as 300 meters. It comes complete with a strong stainless steel bracelet with a butterfly buckle.
– G-Shock GWF-1000-1 ‘Frogman’ – The G-Shock GWF-1000-1 ‘Frogman’ is ready to brave the elements with a durable exterior that makes it water-resistant up to 200 meters. It features a solar-powered battery, so you can be sure it is always charged up and ready to go. This wear-resistant timepiece comes with a durable rubber strap.
– Mido Ocean Star Tribute – The details matter and this Mido Ocean Star Tribute is full of them. From the unique small chains on the metal straps to the starfish design on the back, this watch is every bit as stylish as it is durable and boasts a 20 bar water resistance level.
Regardless of the style of watch you love, you’re sure to find a dive watch that your wallet will love as much as you do by shopping from the watches listed above.